Americaneagle.com is an award-winning digital agency part of a global group of companies with a HQ in USA. We’re looking to expand on our success within the Internet industry with you.
Americaneagle.com provides its employees with an energetic work environment and opportunities to further develop their skills. Our dedication to grow our development team is how we can produce excellent sites and applications to our clients. We do all of this while maintaining a family value focus and push for good work-life balance.
You will work on ambitious projects within high technology global teams. While facing technical challenges and tight deadlines, you will focus on providing exceptional value to some of the biggest organizations worldwide.
WHY TO JOIN US:
• Our primary focus is software development and technology;
• We actually look for creative individuals who are not afraid to make constructive recommendations;
• We have many experienced developers on our staff that you will undoubtedly learn from as you work together with them to build exciting new applications;
• We have hundreds of active projects and are launching a new website nearly every day. Developers here enjoy seeing their projects get launched to the public and seeing how their work leads to our customers’ success;
• In addition to working on customer projects, developers also have the opportunity to contribute to our idev platform which we have developed in-house. This includes a content management system (CMS), ecommerce platform, search application, and broadcast email application (with more on the way);
• By working on such high-profile applications, it gives our developers the opportunity to stretch their horizons and learn about things like database partitioning; caching; web farms; working with huge volumes of data; workflow; specialized ecommerce techniques; payment gateways; integration with various external software like ERP systems; AJAX; JSON; advanced programming models based on design patterns; plug-in architecture, etc.;
• Our developers enjoy working on the latest versions of development software on fast workstations with dual flat-screen monitors;
• We cover test fees for developers to take certification tests offered by Microsoft and other vendors.