We’re not going to lie and tell you won’t be having many things to do if you come join us. In fact, you will be working on complex challenges and all at massive scale - money systems, real-time tax calculation, invoicing and reporting, you name it, we have it. The chances are, you’ve already heard about this application and you’ve probably used it in your everyday life. And the good news is, now you have the opportunity to become part of this story. We can share all the details if you apply :)
• First and foremost the desire to switch to Golang;
• Then, knowledge and experience of at least one programming language (e.g. C#, C++, Python, Golang, Java, PHP, etc) and of OOP patterns;
• Experience with RDMBS and NoSQL;
• To be open for cross-team collaboration and communication;
• To put passion into your work;
• To speak English;
• To have a valid right to work in the European Union.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).