Looking for an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic
team of professionals and work for a reputable international
company? We, at SoftServe, believe that the biggest treasure we
have is you!
SoftServe — is a global IT company specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market. Amongst our partners are Allscripts, Bazaarvoice, BMCsoftware, Henry Schein, IBM, Logitech, Dell, Parker, Pearson, etc.
To achieve this we’ve built a 7000+ strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
Our customer is one of the biggest American based compliance companies that runs its services in more than 150 countries all over the globe in the fields of audit, taxes, financial advisory and more.
As long as our goal is to connect the dots between financial, medical and administrative parties by bringing the best quality into implementation of business needs for our Customer – we are heavily relying on newest technologies in the field to make things happen.
Each team member will focus on best practices on how to create an innovative product for our Customer that will serve as a door opener further to the technological market across international companies. In order to achieve this, we bring different roles together to create a multi functional team that mainly consists of Architects, Developers, Business analysts, Quality assurance engineers, DevOps engineers and Project Managers.
The BA will act as a primary interface between the client and development teams to elicit, analyze, validate, document, communicate and manage business requirements and solution scope for different programs/projects to implement integrated enterprise-level solutions.
● Understand business problems and opportunities in the
context of the requirements and play the lead role in providing
direction, oversight, and coordination to business requirements
● Establish and follow requirements lifecycle process.
● Define ‘as-is’ state for the enterprise business solution, model ‘to be’ state, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements.
● Develop a business case to assess the feasibility of possible solutions or investments.
● Standardize the collection of business and solution requirements, utilizing best practices for effective facilitation, requirements elicitation, documenting, prototyping and modeling - to ensure solution meets the business needs.
● Conduct stakeholder analysis, plan communication strategy taking into consideration its results and project specifics.
● Manage solution scope. Establish change management process where applicable. Prioritize requirements.
● Work closely with Program/Project Managers to confirm alignment of the requirements management plan with the overall project management plan for each initiative, contribute to risk management.
● Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication, develop relationships with all project stakeholders.
● Assist Product Manager in defining the product strategy.