We are eCollect and we are Europe’s leading Receivables Management
At eCollect we provide a single-source solution for intelligent, digitalized, cross-border receivables management. We have created the first all-in-one platform on the market that is able to process receivables 100% autonomous.
We are a small team with big goals. We can often be found chatting about the latest trends in the FinTech industry, and how we can use them to our advantage.
In the face of our new Business Analyst, we are looking for a person who is determined, hardworking and is not afraid to share their unique ideas with the team. Our new colleague will have to conduct market analyses, track the overall profitability of the business, and extend a helping hand to improve the processes and systems involved in the daily practice of the company. The person we are looking for is brave enough to face any problem, and solve it in the utmost manner
Here is what we will need from you:
- To understand the needs of the business, communicate with various stakeholders, formulate a vision, and keep the project rolling
- To translate the requirements to the Dev team, by taking the gathered information and systematizing it in concrete tasks with realistic deadlines
- To determine the priority of the separate tasks and organize those in order to achieve a smooth workflow
- To create and manage sprints, and maintain the prioritized backlog
- To study current practices and design desirable improvements. To take part in implementing those improvements
- To determine operational objectives, by studying business functions
- To develop upgraded procedures, so that future problems are avoided
- To monitor projects from beginning till end by tracking activity and identifying potential issues
- To prepare reports by compiling, analyzing, and summarizing relevant data. To present those reports with recommended appropriate actions
- To develop a business strategy that is aligned with the fast-paced environment of the IT world