PFSweb is a global eCommerce solutions provider that combines
integrated technologies, professional services, and a logistics
infrastructure to deliver unique and branded customer experiences.
By combining these solutions, we create a single unified offering
for leading retailers and brands.
Become one of the people behind the world's leading brands! Come GROW with us!
• The PFSWeb Business Analyst/Order Manager plays an instrumental role in engaging and helping our clients leverage our solutions for success in their eCommerce and business-to-business initiatives.
• Day to day focus is on developing and strengthening positive client relationships leading to overall client satisfaction; monitoring performance, track finances, and forecast.
• The Business Analyst is a point of contact with the client and internally owns the management of all assigned client programs and projects.
• Cultivate client relationships and manage those relationships
• Run assigned client meetings (set agendas, lead presentations, manage details);
• Ensure work is delivered within established timeframes and up to the company’s high standards;
• Responsible for keeping client satisfaction with the company’s services and tracking service metrics;
• Understands assigned client’s marketing objectives, business needs, and budget;
• Assist with financial modeling, budgets, and forecasts ;
• Assist in the cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice issues;
• Check inventory will meet client demands and analyze risks proactively communicating low stock levels;
• Collaborates with functional departments to ensure stock accuracy and preparation of inventory reports;
• Able to proactively identify and address potential issues and collaboratively lead resolution;
• Manage client communication, which entails informing the client about the shipping dates or any possible delays;
• Collaborate and manage effective communications with the client and internally;
• Monitoring and evaluation of all orders and processes as well as preparation of reports;
• Troubleshooting processes and derivation of possibilities for enhancement;
• Order management inbound and outbound coordination;
• Process import as well as export orders and the respective shipping processes with prioritization of different shipments;
• Ensuring an appropriate order flow with compliance to organizational process and policies;
• Monitoring and evaluation of all orders (inbound/outbound) and processes as well as preparation of order reports.