Our partner designs, develops and lives software at the highest level. Their services drive the evolution of digital and mobile payment, plan the scheduling for the entire Swiss rail and digitize the health care system, including the use of augmented reality in medicine. They work with different methodologies in various technology stacks.
What you will do:
• Maintenance and feature development of backend applications;
• Create software and technical solutions in the banking domain;
• Apply the best software development practices;
• Participate in the evolution of our technical capabilities;
• Perform code and technical reviews;
• Contribute to architectural decisions and solutions.
• Have deep knowledge of C++ and 3+ years’ experience in the field;
• Have knowledge in and/or desire to learn .NET/C#;
• Are able to work efficiently in distributed teams;
• Are fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Git, SQL, Unix/Linux is a plus;
• Experience in technical reviews, code metrics and performance testing techniques;
• Bachelor's (or master's) degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program –we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Sport halls, sports enthusiasm – in-house challenges, organized tennis games, poker tournament, even yoga at the office;
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).