A leader in integration solutions for biomedical devices for hospitals and healthcare organizations. Through its connectivity solutions, advanced integration and analysis options, they unlock the full potential of biomedical data by making it intelligible and usable for clinical and operational decision-making. With more than 25 years in the industry, the company has established strong partnerships with major manufacturers of medical devices and is present in more than 2000 hospitals in 39 countries.
What you will do:
• Develop modules that allow the connection and integration of data from biomedical devices;
• Analyze the need of the communication modules;
• Communicate with external partners, such as manufacturers of medical devices and project managers;
• Apply the best software development practices;
• Comply with standards governing software development in the medical field;
• Participate in the evolution of technical capabilities and offer innovative solutions.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with C++;
• Have knowledge in and/or desire to learn .NET/C#;
• Have experience working in a Windows environment;
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with Visual Studio 2019, Resharper C ++ is a plus;
• Familiarity with Azure DevOps, TFSVC, Git, SharePoint is a plus;
• Experience in the biomedical/healthcare field will be considered a big advantage;
• Engineering degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).