We are looking for: CHANGE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The Change Management Specialist supervises and conducts the day-to-day operation of the change management process and is responsible for ensuring that changes follow the established process, coordinates actions needed for smooth and synchronized change deployments when multiple teams are involved, verifies with all relevant parties that changes are successfully implemented and all necessary testing is performed to confirm that. Performs analysis on a daily/weekly/monthly basis regarding the success rate and proper change implementation.
What experiences are we looking for?
The Change Management Specialist acts as a controlling function by monitoring, tracking, recording, and advising on changes, which are made in the company’s Production environment. Participating in the ongoing involvement of the Change Management team in Significant and Major changes, as well as control and asses all the Minor and Standard Changes performed via the process. Facilitates the communications channels between different company departments involved in specific changes, to ensure the smooth planning, implementation and post implementation analysis phase of changes. Compiles reports and analysis for the Operations Change Manager and defines areas and ways to improve based on unsuccessful or sub-optimal deployment cases.
• Fluency in English
• 1+ year experience in the same role or Process/Project coordinator position
• 2+ year experience in a multinational working environment
• Strong communication
• ITIL expertise, knowledge and or certification (considered an advantage)
• Process-oriented mindset, proactive attitude, eye for the detail
• Strong MS Office skills
• Understanding the methodology to continuously improve processes by eliminating defects or identifying enhancements
• Obtained university degree
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220