We are Yettel!
Yettel Bulgaria, part of PPF Telecom Group, is a telecommunications company that connects over 3 million customers to people, devices and businesses. Until March 2022, the company operated on the Bulgarian market as Telenor Bulgaria.
We are a company that wants to discover, develop and invest in technology to serve people in the most useful and effective way for them. At Yettel, we believe that a balanced life is a better life. That's why we do everything we can to help people balance the things that matter to them, to make better choices, especially when it comes to technology and its role in our lives.
We want to create the future together with you. That's why we at Yettel are ready to discover and develop your talent and unique skills as we change the world together.
The Assistant to the Chief Officer is responsible for assisting with daily business activities and coordinating the work in the CHRO, CTO and CCAO offices as well as the relation with other divisions in the company. Also responsible for providing reliable and confidential secretarial and administrative support in a high profile area to the CHRO, CTO and CCAO and his/her team of directors.
Your responsibilities will be:
• Organize and follow the meetings agenda, coordinate appointments and engagements
• Organize and keep in confidential manner the database and the filing system of all decisions of the relevant Chief Officers
• Maintain and update the respective filing system
• Prepare, organize and coordinate the internal and external correspondence of the relevant Chief Officers
• Coordinate and enable communication between the Chief Officers and all company divisions, departments, including meetings arrangements and documents flow
• Translate documents from/in English
• Follow and report on the expenditures according to the budget
• Ensure all payments sent from the respective departments are authorised by the relevant Chief Officers
• Assist in the organization of company events, such as celebrations, parties, meetings etc.
We expect from you:
• University degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar is an advantage
• Experience as personal/administrative assistant is an advantage
• Excellent knowledge of English (Written & Verbal) is a must
• Communication and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowePoint)
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Attention to detail
• Integrity and reliability
• Positive workplace culture where you receive all the support you need from your peers and managers in order to achieve your personal and team goals
• Annual bonus based on your personal performance
• Preferential prices for mobile devices and accessories
• Unlimited mobile services and mobile internet
• Flexible working hours
• Monthly food and gift vouchers
• Transportation allowance
• Additional health insurance
CHALLENGE YOURSELF! DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES!
Join Yettel now by sending us your up-to-date CV.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with information about next steps of our selection process.
Applicants are treated with strict confidentiality following the applicable personal data protection legislation.