Sutherland is one of the biggest international business process
transformation companies with more than 30 years of history. In
2008 we opened our first office in Sofia which now employs more
than 1900 people – all young, talented and motivated individuals
who color the atmosphere with more than 16 European languages.
Their main qualifications are within the customer and technical
support proven to be on world class level.
Description of the Role
The main focus of the role is providing pre-sales, post-sales, technical and order management support to customers - STANDARD BUSINESS HOURS.
What you will do:
• Use of the CRM tool;
• Pre-sales and post-sales support;
• Shipping and returns procedure inquiries;
• Tax and payment terms inquiries;
• Product use, technical and warranty support;
• Order status and tracking inquiries;
• Order entry and follow up on our internal order management system;
• Submitting special price/volume requests;
• Work with channel sales teams