Who we are
ALTIDO is a property management company that was born in 2019. Four companies decided to merge and give the life that everyone dreams of to our guests, property owners and of course our employees. We manage an incredible portfolio of properties from London to Milan, from Lisbon to Edinburgh, including flats, houses, historical residences, cottages, boutique hotels, and more!
This year is a year of changes and growth. We are diving into a new project by building a team to support our tenants while also providing smart and innovative solutions to both investors and property owners. Of course, this team needs a leader and someone to provide guidance and support.
If you enjoy communicating, have strong leadership skills and want to create something amazing from scratch, don’t wait and apply now.
About the role
As a Customer Care Team Leader, you will be in charge of supporting the building of a team and organizing its work as well as managing and encouraging them. You'll be the one to motivate them and help them achieve their goals. This position requires working proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
• Support the team in their daily tasks
• Oversee day to day operations
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Communicate and coordinate on a daily basis with the Customer Care Coordinators and the Customer Care Manager on the ground in Italy
• Work closely with employees in other departments and other offices to solve cases quickly and efficiently • Refund amounts or pay compensation, based on the company approved policies
• Work proactively in order to improve processes and practices within the Customer Care department
• Fluent in both English and Italian
• You love to talk to people, provide support and coordinate tasks
• You are able to make decisions and stay accountable for them
• You are tech-friendly
What you will find with us
• International environment, multi-language speakers
• Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
• Social occasions, bad jokes, amazing offices, book club, meme competitions, culture committee, individual L&D paths and much more…
• Events and off-sites - YES and YES. Plan something with your team, if you feel like it. The offices have parties meets 2-3 times a year, like Winter / Summer Party, Just-Because Parties, board games in the office
Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online.
The employment contract will be with the Bulgarian company LRC Bulgaria Ltd, the local subsidiary of ALTIDO. Working time is 10 am to 7 pm on business days.
By applying to this position, you agree to provide your contact data for recruitment purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.