• An award-winning company for being the best employer in Europe
• Аn impressive social package | What do you think about a financial injection during the summer holidays and...
• And 25 days paid vacation
• Have the chance to constantly improve their services
As a Cyber Security Specialist you will:
• You will resolve and manage the cyber incidents that have occurred at all the branches of the company across the country;
• Actively participate in risk assessment and performing different types of vulnerability tests to ensure that the best practices are kept;
• Develop requirements and monitoring controls connected to the information technology security for the company’s branches all across the country;
• Consult employees about the best risk and incident prevention tactics and cybersecurity liabilities;
• Participate in all the projects that are connected to the cybersecurity of the company.
• Experience with different operating systems (Windows, Linux);
• Experience with a software language (preferably Python);
• Around 3 years of experience working in the IT sector;
• Previous experience with scripting languages such as Power Shell and/or Bash;
• Basic network knowledge;
• Experience in the information and communication technology;
• Experience with Collecting Logs systems;
• Fluent English.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).