• Provides thought leadership and acts as a subject matter authority in the designing and recommending of appropriate analytical approaches and methodology in addressing key issues within Enterprise and Functions.
• Leads several data insights and analytics teams who work across areas of Cargill that lead to improved business performance and achievement of overall business goals.
• Identifies and drives solutions for high value analytic use cases that span across multiple areas of our business.
• Works closely with partner teams and executives to guarantee the delivery of high-quality execution of the diverse array of insights.
• Participates in the formulation of data-driven decisions (how, where, when, which channels, and so forth) and demonstrates delivery against the business’s overall objectives.
• Builds a culture of innovation and curiosity by exploring new data sets and data monetization opportunities in partnership with our enterprises
• Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management for direct reports and their organization, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
• Other duties as assigned