We are looking for: Database Developer
The Database Developer will be a part of the Data Management department, he will be responsible for all the tasks of the databases maintenance, monitoring, development, and operational support of live DB. The main responsibilities will be related to the Data development tasks and working across both production and development environments and providing development resources on a project and BAU basis. The Database Developer will report to our Data Architect.
What you’ll do as a Database Developer:
• Aid in the deployment, maintenance, and monitoring of our database environments (OLTP and OLAP) which are highly available and high performing.
• Follow database performance best practices.
• Help increase our ever-expanding systems and database documentation when architecting or automating new features.
• Rapidly diagnose and fix problems. Escalate more complicated problems when necessary.
• On-call responsibility (including weekends), required.
• Build and deploy automation and configuration management policies and scripts.
• Support production SQL Server Database instances On-Calls when required.
• 2+ years of relevant professional experience.
• Proven experience in MS SQL Server 2016.
• Good understanding of Windows Servers.
• Very strong in T-SQL, Store Procedures, functions and etc.
• Strong experience in database performance tuning and query optimizations.
• Experience in replications, database clones, and backup/recovery.
• Experience in MS SQL Server migrations/upgrades.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Technical experience in additional database technology: PL/SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus.
• Experience with batch and online data processing, familiarity with SSIS is a plus.
• Work experience with 24×7 high load production environments is a plus.
Cross Source LTD - Recruitment Agency (license № 2767 from 21.03.2019)
Телефон: 0897 902220