We are looking for a „Deputy Manager – Accounting“ with excellent organizational and analytical skills for an audit and consulting company. On this role the candidate is expected to be detail oriented, target oriented, knowledgeable on accounting, have strong problem-solving skills, and with proactive approach . The candidate should have excellent communication, report writing skills, team management skills. Ambitious and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards.
• Responsible, together with the Manager Accounting for all
activities of the Accounting Department in compliance with the
professional standards and values of the company;
• Provide and coordinate high-quality accounting and reporting services to a portfolio of clients jointly with the accounting department;
• Responsible for preparing annual financial statements, tax returns, periodic management reports;
• Research and prepare technical and administrative reports; prepare written correspondence;
• Monitor the strict compliance of professional and ethical standards in developing and maintaining relationships with clients;
• Implement and maintain , develop and recommend policies and procedures needed to ensure compliance with the accounting standards and requirements
• Plan and direct all aspects of the Department's policies and procedures, objectives, software applications, and new initiatives to ensure customer satisfaction;
• Design, approve and implement improvements and/or process changes to include revision or creation of standard operating procedures;
• Perform complex accounting tasks and analysis;
• Supervise accounting staff: assign and reviews work, and takes actions to adjust work, staffing and operations to meet requirements;
• Evaluate staff, and take appropriate actions to improve performance when necessary. Initiate actions regarding hiring, transfer, promotion, leave, performance and other personnel actions with Accounting manager.
• Serve as a mentor to employees regarding their development in order to set career expectations. Challenging assignments and development opportunities in a big consulting organization Attractive compensation package Highly professional and ethical working environment
Телефон: 02 873 95 94