Latona Development, an international consultancy and software
development company, is a partner to the European Commission and
our job openings relate to the participation in large-scale IT
projects that ensure the information infrastructure of the European
We are building the pipeline for IT consultants and developers with experience in IBM Case Manager to support the setting up, integrating, operating and maintaining the case management solution within the European Commission.
Successful candidates are required to relocate and can choose between employment and freelance contracts.
• Setup of the development environment adapted to the Case
Management Framework, including continuous integration and
automated testing (unit tests)
• Define the extensibility strategy and approach while ensuring efficient management and reusability of code and avoiding branching
• Configure, customize and develop the system according to the needs and following the defined extensibility strategy and approach
• Develop/adapt interoperability interfaces to implement required integration with local and corporate information systems
• Assist and support the deployment and configuration of the system
• Implement user requirements
• Perform prototyping
• Participate in pertinent meetings and produce the relevant documentation