What you will do:
In this role, you will be focused on improving the operations of the company's AEM environment. This includes but is not limited to managing AEM access level controls, Jenkins continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines, AEM release deployment, all integrations of AEM to other systems, etc. Also supporting ongoing processes, tools and activities and participating in internal team education and knowledge sharing sessions.
What they want from you:
• 2+ years of experience in administering highly available systems (Linux based);
• Demonstrated knowledge of software deployment tools, such as Maven, SonarQube and GIT;
• Working experience with Jenkins, Continuous Integration practices, pipeline and automated code deployments;
• Good knowledge of web services protocols such as REST and SOAP;
• Еxperience in architecture, design аnd support of web/intranet solutions;
• Excellent English;
• IT Related University degree, or equivalent experience.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging Software AG products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).