LiveArea is an award-winning global commerce services provider,
blending Strategy, Design, Digital Marketing, and Technology to
bring digital commerce to life. We deliver a holistic portfolio of
digital commerce services to elevate brands and remove friction
from every interaction. For more than two decades, we’ve helped
world-class organizations transform and grow their online
Working alongside some of the world’s leading brands from a variety of verticals, including Beauty, Fashion, Retail, CPG, and B2B, LiveArea’s Digital Marketing team offers services across the disciplines of PPC, SEO, email, CRM, and Analytics, all focused on supporting clients with their digital marketing initiatives from new campaigns to maximizing eCommerce performance.
For our office in Sofia, Bulgaria, we are looking for a Digital Data Analytics Specialist to support our global digital analytics consulting practice in EMEA. These consulting services include reporting, insights, recommendations, and verifying data integrity to make data understandable and actionable to the client.
• Creates standardized reports & dashboards;
• Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally;
• Contribute to Conversion Rate Optimisation actionable insights and help drive data-led improvements programs for clients;
• Ensures that not only are client needs met, but follows through with additional recommendations which client might not be aware of;
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with other members of LiveArea agency practice to help facilitate the success of cross-functional initiatives;
• Identifies opportunities to sell additional analytics strategy services to new and existing clients;
• Identify key trends and opportunities for analytics practice to grow, through knowledge of emerging technology, new strategies for customer insights, etc.;
• Defines technical requirements for improving a client's ability to capture more insight on the customer journey.