We are recruiting this role for a leading meat processing company
servicing retail, foodservice, wholesale and manufacturing
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will work in conjunction with Production and Operations your duties will include:
• Performing installation, repair and troubleshooting work with electrical and mechanical systems and equipment in all areas of the factory.
• Observing all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Health & Safety, food safety and environmental.
• Ensure all maintenance is carried out under GMP conditions.
• Carrying out electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Completing electrical and mechanical repairs to food processing, handling and packaging equipment. Technical support for plant facilities and services including compressed air, steam, refrigeration and effluent plant.
• Carrying out and record planned maintenance routines.
• Carrying out and record preventive maintenance.
• Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when required