The public hospital of south Sweden is looking for an
endocrinologist to join their team.
As an endocrinologist, you play an important role within in the healthcare system giving diagnosis and treatment to diseases of the endocrine glands. This will include difficult spotted hormonal related diseases. You will work at a modern emergency hospital that is always focused on meeting the patient’s needs by offering the best care through a good, safe and affective environment/treatment. At the clinic, you will be working closely with other healthcare professionals. There are about 327 employees working at the emergency hospital.
The hospital is offering good possibilities for scientific work.
The municipality has about 15 000 inhabitants. This is a place located near nature and there are a lot of opportunities to make different kind of outdoor sports or outdoor activities. This is a perfect place for families with children.
• Specialist title in endocrinology it is a plus if you have experience and good references.
• Availability to complete the Swedish, intensive course and reach a level of C1.
• Permanent contract after a trial period.
• Salary will be negotiable and given according to the contract.
• Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
• Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• The work hours for a full-time employment is 40hours/week including on-call duty.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs
• Intensive Swedish course, also for the family.
• Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of a 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
All our services are free of charge for the candidates.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-15.
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka
Телефон: +44 20 8144 2822