You have the chance to get onboard the SumUp’s own digital bank train! As a part of the Merchant Bank platform, you’ll join a local, autonomous, cross-functional team that can take an aspect of our product and perfect it from concept to execution.
• Drive hiring and onboarding of the team and support them through their career growth;
• Help the team to optimize their value delivery while improving engineering techniques and practices;
• Keep using your engineering skills by staying hands on technical challenges alongside the engineering team;
• Coach engineers in designing and planning feature implementations;
• Provide design feedback to enable team autonomy and a scalable and maintainable code base;
• Provide code review feedback, considering both style and implementation;
• Set expectations early with team members around their performance and behavior in a team setting;
• Drive team strengthening activities, such as offsites, hackathons, cross-team projects, and knowledge sharing sessions.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience;
• Knowledge of how cross-functional teams work;
• Experience with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL);
• Previous hands-on experience with APIs and Microservices;
• Proven record of working and building high performance teams;
• Strong understanding of fundamental design principles and data modeling;
• Great English communication skills.
• 25 days paid leave, plus one additional day for each year of employment;
• Individual learning budget, that can take up to 10 days educational leave for expanding your skillset;
• Additional health insurance;
• Subsidized Multisport card;
• Free shuttle from Metro station Joliot-Curie to the office.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).