• In close cooperation with the IT management team, you will support the development of the group-wide IT strategy;
• Together with the Enterprise Architecture team you define and take responsibility for a corporate Enterprise Architecture and set IT Architecture standards;
• Your tasks also include advising the project and functional teams on architectural issues in the areas of IT and business applications, IT infrastructure and cloud applications;
• Sunsetting of obsolete applications and operating systems as well as merging redundant systems;
• Together with the security team, you will design a security governance concept which will be considered as "Secure by Design" Enterprise Architecture;
• You identify potential for business process improvements;
• You play an active role in a team of enterprise architects and act as a sparring partner.
• Master's degree or diploma in (business) informatics or equivalent professional training;
• TOGAF certification desirable;
• Three years of operational and strategic experience in the IT sector in an international environment;
• Proven knowledge and expertise in the areas of enterprise IT architecture, operation and development of business applications and the implementation of business processes;
• Experience in consulting, requirements analysis and conception of global and company-wide solutions in the application environment;
• Strategic analytical approach and excellent communication skills;
• Business fluent English is mandatory.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in a wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).