iCOVER specializes in Wholesale of Background Screening &
Business Intelligence solutions for the global market. We are an
international company with operational headquarters in Paris,
backed by a network of offices worldwide, which offer strategic
global reach for all your business needs.
We are developing Background Screening web-based applications and CRMs which allow us to work with a full scale of skills. Our IT Project Management team is looking for an optimistic and hardworking assistant to join us and help with the workload.
• Owns the support email and responds in a timely manner;
• Verifies if an escalation is a bug or a setting;
• Responds to any requests/questions raised by the other departments;
• Works closely with all departments to identify and resolve concerns;
• Provides strong support to the IT Project Management team;
• Develops and maintains support reports;
• Strong communication with the QA, Dev teams;
• Raises and follows tickets – from submission to deployment;
• Takes accurate minutes of meetings;
• Updates and maintains IT Project Management team’s policies and procedures;
• Supports the technical writer when needed;
• Support and arrangement of project documentation when needed;
• Sets up new users' accounts and profiles and deals with password issues.