myPOS is an affiliate company of myPOS Europe Ltd, an Electronic
Money Institution licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
in the United Kingdom, and a leading European FinTech company.
myPOS was founded on the belief that all businesses and entrepreneurs should be able to leverage the power of card payments and modern technology to grow and thrive. The company is dedicated to providing innovative, affordable and smart payment solutions which empower businesses of any types and sizes to accept payments fast and securely.
With offices in various European countries, over 100,000 clients and a strong team of talented professionals, myPOS is creating the future of payments.
Since 2017, myPOS Europe Ltd. Is licensed by the FCA as an E-Money Institution. For providing the best services, minding the bottom line and keeping everything in balance, we depend on our highly experienced and well-trained specialists in the Financial Department. We give you the chance to build career in the area while learning and developing by engaging in the fast-paced economy where mobile payments and instant settlements are possible.
Do you want to be a part of this future and take the next step in your career? If so, join our team.
Because we know there’s a story behind every payment and we choose to believe it brings a change for a better world.
And because we grow fast, we want you to be part of our upcoming growth vision, development and challenges!
Is this you?
Finding just a good job is simply not good enough. You want your skills, passion and extra efforts to be noticed and put to good work. You want to see yourself grow on daily basis, because you know life is all about excelling.
Some of the challenges for the position will be:
• Forecasting and Budgeting: Assist in the analysis and communication of actual results, forecasts, and budgets for the corporate business unit.
• Management Reporting: Assist with preparation of high-quality, monthly management reports, delivered in a timely manner with meaningful analysis and data crunching, in order to facilitate efficiency, consistency, and enable focus and discussion on key financial matters.
• Financial Systems: Provide support of the Financial Systems. Work with functions to ensure costs and income are rolling up to the proper line of the P&L and / or function grouping.
• Modeling: Assist in building detailed financial models to evaluate Corporate, subsidiary, and competitive performance, including modeling under various operating scenarios
• Ad-hoc support: Provide support as required to Operating Units, Treasury, Executive Staff and other functional areas. Support financial competitive analyses, including analysis of key performance indicators across FinTech industry sector
• Team play: Work closely with all Finance members (including other Financial analysts, Treasury analyst, accounting department, Payment operations, Head of finance) to provide analysis and drivers in a timely and reliable manner.