Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
We are looking for a team of 5 Financial Controllers to support our Finance Team. The Financial Controller is accountable to provide timely and relevant financial reports. He/she will be the linking point between different sources of information and the relevant business partners.
For the first up to 2 years the role will be placed in our office in Düsseldorf, Germany. After this period, the Financial Controller will proceed working from CBS (Cargill Business Service) center in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Provide timely and relevant financial reports, as per the German market requirement.
• Ensure information from different sources (Tax, Financial Risk Management, Management Information & Decision Support and other functions) is timely available, consolidated and understood.
• Be accountable for financial statement assurance and performing a first line of defense within the control framework
• Work with the local business to identify their reporting needs and providing timely solutions
• Perform analytical, financial statement review at each business/country level and assist on continuous improvement of reporting processes.