A new long-term project and we’re in the process of establishing a whole new dedicated team of Full Stack Developers for one of the world’s top 15 software companies: providing technology solutions and services within the travel industry. If you like the idea of working in a scrum team that deals with building high-performing, scalable and customizable applications used by thousands of users, then this opportunity is for you.
What you will do:
• Integration of user requirements for the development of new (or upgrade of existing) software solutions;
• Design of technical solutions and perform feasibility studies;
• Proposition of viable technical solutions to Product Management and/or users for validation;
• Software development according to predefined standards;
• Creation of a new UI layer of site by using Angular web framework;
• Creation of a new Angular-based mobile application from scratch;
• Integration with server-side Rest API;
• Architecture & development of new reusable components & widgets;
• Development of new UI components;
• Model, design and implement databases;
• Conduct unit, package and performance tests and ensure a level of quality in line with thе guidelines;
• Participation in the validation phase of the product cycle, fine-tuning when necessary to finalize the product;
• Support the customer by debugging existing solutions in collaboration with the Product Manager or Product Definition Analyst;
• Produce software documentation necessary for the application and issue it to the requesting departments;
• Deliver new features and maintain production applications;
• Deliver functional and technical specifications.
• Java full-stack development;
• Java Core, Java EE (EJB, JPA), Web-services (SOAP, REST);
• SQL, data management and relational databases;
• WebLogic, JBoss;
• Iterative development practices (Agile/Scrum).
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).