We are eCollect and we are Europe’s Leading Receivables Management
At eCollect we provide a single-source solution for intelligent, digitalized, cross-border receivables management. We have created the first all-in-one platform on the market that is able to process receivables 100% autonomous.
We are a small team with big goals. We can often be found chatting about the latest trends in the FinTech industry, and how we can use them to our advantage.
In the face of our new team member, we are looking for somebody who has extensive experience (and passion for!) working in the world of programming, a.k.a. Senior Full Stack Developer. We do provide the option for remote onboarding and working, depending on how you feel more productive. The perfect fit for the role will be excited to work in a dynamic, young, and progressive team, in which every colleague is listened to, supported, and encouraged to develop.
Here is what we will need from you:
- To actively participate in the complete product development lifecycle (requirements analysis, architectural design, coding, testing, debugging, deployment, documentation, and maintaining the software solutions)
- To collaborate with the rest of the team members and follow the team’s established process
- To follow and establish code conventions and deliver high-quality code with unit tests
- To communicate openly with all levels of the company, which would include giving and receiving feedback
- To stay ahead of the latest trends in the development community and the FinTech world, investigate new technologies, learn new methods and innovation
- Advanced level of written and oral English communication skills. German is a plus