Wacom is the world's leading provider of Innovative Digital Ink
Technologies, sharing 35 years of technology leadership with its
many users, customers and partners in the creative community. Our
products and services are used by industry leaders in cinema and 3D
animation, design, digital art and game development. Wacom’s
software provides ways to digitally create, store and share notes,
sketches and creative ideas. With the ongoing digital
transformation, Wacom is actively exploring new business
opportunities, especially in education-related technologies.
As part of Wacom’s business units, our Global Ink Division is responsible for Software Technology Research and Development. It was established in 2011, with main forces in Bulgaria, UK & US. Today for our growing office in Sofia with more than 50 employees, we are looking for a Front-end Developer with ReactJS.
As a member of our Cloud team, you will participate in the development of web applications, part of Wacom’s Ink Space Ecosystem as well as demo apps showcasing Wacom’s latest technology. You will also develop components for manipulation of digital ink, which will then be used by our note-taking and sketching web applications. You will work closely with the tech lead and will be also involved in collaboration with our QA and design teams. This position requires a proven ability to develop Single-page applications using ReactJS, good understanding of JS fundamentals as well as a strong motivation to acquire new skills.
• Your main focus will be development of front-end for web apps, components and demo projects
• You will work together with 3 full-stack developers under the supervision of a tech lead
• You will build SPAs and reusable components using ReactJS and Wacom’s WILL™ Web SDKs
• You will perform development, maintenance and bug-fixing in projects that require the usage of different Wacom technologies for digital inking and cloud services
• You will work independently on Jira tasks, and you will be supported for larger tasks by the technical lead
• You will analyse Jira tasks, product requirements and design specifications, and you will resolve blockers and impediments by asking effective questions
• You will cooperate and assist the QA teams and ensure that the software is delivered timely in working and tested condition.
• Your role will require to learn and advance in new technologies, and effectively put into practice your knowledge
Телефон: +359 882 289 222