Our client is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. They have
almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries and they offer
contact center solutions, ITO and creative customer service support
for global customers in over 50 languages.
What will be your tasks:
● Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications;
● Identify problem areas in code and suggest solutions on how to tackle;
● Assist in evaluating technology choices and rapidly test solutions;
● Develop scalable systems with performance and security in mind;
● Develop solutions that are maintainable, scalable and performant
● Help identify and solve application issues experienced by customers;
● Ensure a cohesive experience across different browsers and devices;
● Adhere to accessibility best practices;
● Collaborate closely with team members in an agile environment (Scrum, Kanban).
Professional Skills Requirements:
● Proven experience in backend and API development (we use Node.js, PostgreSQL, Redis);
● Experience with React and Redux;
● Experience with client-side testing (Automation);
● Experience designing and documenting APIs (we use Node.js, Express, OpenAPI Spec);
● Experience with FRP (functional, reactive programming).
● Experience with Selenium and Jest ;
● Experience in building scalable production services and monitoring performance (Kibana, NewRelic);
● Experience with clustering technologies (Kubernetes);
● Familiarity with the Docker ecosystem.
What they offer:
● Stable job and career development opportunities;
● Attractive salary;
● Full paid training;
● Flexible working hours opportunity;
● Additional health insurance and transportation allowance;
● Special Discounts and Offers (e.g. Food vouchers, Multisport cards);
● Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office);
● Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners);
● Support and learning;
● Employee referral bonuses and Recognition programs.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).