Clippings is the fastest growing platform for interior design, offering a new way to source products and manage interior projects from inspiration to installation. We're using technology to develop smarter streamlined processes that reduce the time, friction and cost required to create exceptional spaces decorated with products from the leading furniture brands. Clippings was founded in 2014 by Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory. In 2018 we raised $15.4m in a series B round of funding backed by Advance Venture Partners and C4 Ventures.
We're looking for Full Stack Software Engineers to join our
world class team, help us develop our platform to the next level
and together shape the future of the furniture industry!
Responsibilities will include:
- Your work will include back-end and front-end development
- You will be responsible for researching and building tools that help various sales and marketing endeavours such as SEO, Analytics, Landing pages, Onboarding experiences
- You will work with various tools like Salesforce, Google analytics, Heap analytics, Google Tag Manager
- You will deliver functionality to fulfil the annual and quarterly objectives of the company
- You will improve the different products, tools and integrations of the Clippings platform
- You will participate in the whole process for product development.
- You will work with the dev team, the Head of Growth and key stakeholders
- You'd be able to provide feedback and suggestions on what we're building.