• One of the friendliest and warmest group of folks we've seen in the IT sector for quite a while;
• A unique end-to-end approach to the e-commerce business;
• The largest global brands and retailers as customers.
• Lead end-to-end Adobe Analytics implementations for clients;
• Manages tag and data layer validation process for their client's analytics tagging projects;
• Manage and direct both strategic and technical analytics activities across multiple clients with minimal oversight, while directing 1-2 team members in completing tasks and deliverables;
• Present analysis and recommendations, pulling from a variety of quantitative and qualitative data sets to key stakeholders both client-side and internally;
• Identify opportunities to sell additional analytics strategy services to new and existing clients;
• Identify key trends and opportunities for analytics practice to grow, through knowledge of emerging technology, new strategies for customer insights, etc.
• Experience in e-commerce required; consulting and/or digital marketing a plus;
• 3+ years direct experience in an analytics role;
• Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics ;
• Advanced knowledge of additional tag management tools such as Google Tag Manager and/or Tealium is a plus;
• Significant knowledge and experience with analytics methods and practices, and how to use data to drive business growth;
• Superior communication and presentation skills, project management skills, and the ability to multitask in a fast-moving environment;
• Excellent facilitation, negotiation and consensus-building abilities;
• Can mentor a less experienced resource on a project or task they have not done before. This includes clearly explaining expectations and double-checking work as necessary;
• Demonstrates an expert level understanding of how data is transmitted via tags and tag managers. Able to add scripts and triggers to generate non-templated tags, and is able to utilize DOM scraping and other techniques to pull in data outside the data layer;
• Ability to identify and influence key stakeholders and drive decisions to closure;
• Ability to validate the technical implementation of analytics tags using standard tag debugging tools;
• A self-starter, able to take high-level direction and execute tasks with minimal guidance;
• Experience with Adobe Target a plus.
• Training on Adobe Analytics;
• An international company with offices all over the world;
• Excellent opportunities for career development;
• Competitive salary, social & other benefits;
• Regular working hours.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).