AN ALL New Tech LTD is the Bulgaria office division for the
multiple regulated investments firm AN Allnew Investments LTD
leading broker of online foreign exchange (forex) trading, CFD
trading, and financial investments. Our Goal is to serve global
traders with access to the world's largest and most liquid
market. By offering the most advanced trading tools, hiring the
best trading educators, and meeting strict financial standards to
protect trader funds, we strive for the best online trading
experience in the market.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with fluent English, previous managerial experience in Payments in Forex!
Candidates with background experience of more than 4 years, as well as experience in regulated companies would be considered with higher priority!
• Supervise the global account opening and funding team regarding the opening of trading accounts quality check, funding process and customer service.
• Follow up and keep track of transactions in different software like CRM, MT5, processors, banks, cashier system.
• Follow up with the Backoffice and Payments team on the daily approval ration and decline reasons.
• Analyze on a constant basis the department activity, payment systems activity, suspicious activity, KYC, AML procedures etc.
• Implement Operations protocols, productivity, quality and customer-service standards, complete audits and supporting team managers in daily inquires and problems.
• Liaise with Senior Management team to make decisions for back office operational activities and set strategic goals.
• Monitor the daily financial transactions – online bank wires, manual deposits and withdrawals.
• Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation within the department.
• Manage the procedure of customers account establishment, maintenance and closures.
• Monitor and approve correct workflows, improve internal systems, propose new more efficient procedures.
• Assist in the training of relevant staff to ensure continuing competence in multiple regulated licenses.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports with the funding activity and make suggestions for new developments to the Senior Management.
• Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any issues.