iCOVER specializes in Wholesale of Background Screening &
Business Intelligence solutions for the global market. We are an
international company with operational headquarters in Paris,
backed by a network of offices worldwide, which offer strategic
global reach for all your business needs.
Тhe HR team is responsible for recruitment, payroll preparation, document administration, HR policies and procedures, office administration and employee engagement. Our team needs a dedicated HR administrator to maintain employee records, process contract changes and promotions, along with other related tasks for the Bulgarian entity.
• Communicate with External Accountancy;
• Prepare and organize employment set documentation in relation to hiring and leaving processes;
• Process contract changes and promotions;
• Create and keep-up-to-date employee records and profiles /paper folders, internal HR system, etc./;
• Keep all important employee-related documentation bilingual /i.e. labor contracts, additional agreements, job descriptions etc./;
• Providing accountancy with all payroll required information /leaves, bonuses, overtime etc.;
• Completing Health and safety books, Labor book register and other relevant company documents;
• Address employees' queries /e.g. on compensation and labor regulations/;
• Administrate employee-related tasks /issuing of company notes, the signing of company/employee documents, etc./;
• Lead the planning and execution of company events;
• Communicate with external vendors when needed.