Sporty's sites are some of the most popular on the internet,
consistently staying in Alexa's list of top websites for the
countries they operate in.
As a HR Assistant you’d work along with the HR Manager on a daily basis. You will be responsible for building a quality candidates network as well as a strong relationship with the members of the Bulgarian team. You will be challenged on a daily basis to give opinion, suggestions and ideas on making the company a desired place to work for.
Who Are We?
Sporty Group is a consumer internet and technology business with an unrivalled sports media, gaming, social and fintech platform, which serves millions of daily active users across the globe via technology and operations hubs in more than 10 countries and 3 continents.
The recipe for our success is to discover intelligent and energetic people, who are passionate about our products and serving our users, and attract and retain them with a dynamic and flexible work life, which empowers them to create value and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
We have already built a capable and proven team of 400+ high achievers from a diverse set of backgrounds and we are looking for more talented individuals to drive further growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our users further via their grit and innovation.
· Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and
· Assist with managing the internal HR personnel documentation-tracking of labour contracts, annexes, job descriptions, orders and other employment documents in compliance with the labour legislation and company policies (coordination of the signing process, JD’s translation, collecting the whole package of documentation needed, etc.)
· Administrates the absences of the employees (sick leave, paid/unpaid leaves, etc.)
· Take part in the recruitment process - to proactively search and attract suitable applicants for our open positions;
· Help with CVs screening and initial phone screens;
· Administer and send standardized tests to candidates;
· Schedule interviews and coordinate between hiring teams and candidates;
· Collect required documents from candidates prior to onboarding;
· Take part in other employee related activities of the HR department such as events organization, employee feedback exchange, administration, logistics, office management, etc.;
· Additional duties might be assigned as required.