For our client, we are looking for an HR Manager, based in Sofia,
to be responsible for the management of the human resources
function and ensuring its alignment with the organization's
overall objectives and strategies.
• Participating in the recruitment and selection process for some positions within the organization, as well as supporting the Recruitment and Evaluation manager to develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent.
• Establishing and developing performance evaluation systems to assess employee performance and providing guidance and support to managers and employees in the evaluation process.
• Identifying areas for improvement and developing plans to enhance employee performance.
• Developing and implementing training programs to enhance the skills and capabilities of employees.
• Identifying training needs and recommending appropriate development opportunities as well as monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of training programs.
• Overseeing the payroll process, maintaining up-to-date employee records, and ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
• Managing employee benefits programs and resolving any related issues.
• Participating in the development and implementation of HR strategies and policies and collaborating with senior management to align HR initiatives with organizational goals.
• Providing advice and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters as well as participating in employer branding.
• Bachelor's degree or higher in HR management or a related field.
• Over 5 years of practical experience in HR management, preferably in a multinational company, rather than HR agency experience.
• In-depth knowledge of Bulgarian labor laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
• Strong understanding of talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, payroll and administration, and employee relations processes.
• Extensive experience in all areas of HR, preferably in a senior HR management role.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze HR metrics and trends.
• Proficiency in HR management systems and MS Office applications.
• Driver's license (preferred).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels within the organization.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).