Why they are proud:
• They bring intelligence to commerce by providing companies with predictive and prescriptive guidance that enables them to dynamically price, configure and sell their products and services across all channels with speed, precision and consistency.
• Meanwhile... Back in 2007 some Bulgarian masterminds created a product company in the travel industry, developed it and brought it to the level of being a global competitor
• The two companies collaborated to create something even better..
• The office in Sofia is about to become one of the main R&D centers for the company
• And the environment, friendly and fresh, a personal approach and engagement to every employee. As the CTO said: “The approach is individual-centric, not hierarchical"
Your job will be to:
• Contribute to 100% customer satisfaction by providing timely and functional solutions to customer inquiries
• Develop strong relationships with customers and partners through daily interactions
• Help customers get the most of the products
• Ensure that all customer contacts are handled in an efficient, effective and customer-centric way
• Understand customers’ solution configuration
• Execute specific platform and software configurations
• Generate various internal and external reports
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the tools and services provided by the company
• Escalate complex inquires to peers and management
• Work alongside business development, product management, and product development
• Represent the voice of the customer through motivating product enhancement requests
• Contribute to best practices and to the knowledge base (training material, design templates, implementation packages, etc.)
Profile and Skills:
• General or computer engineering degree
• Proven record of configuring packaged CRM software, ERP software, E-commerce portals or similar – considered as a plus
• Experience within software development, ideally Java
• Industry-specific in one of the following areas – manufacturing, telecommunications, insurance, distribution – would be a plus
• Strong experience configuring solutions on large-scale pricing, SCM, CRM, CPQ or ERP implementations
• Good knowledge of XML/XPath, HTML/CSS and object-oriented programming language (Java, .NET)
• Good knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Knowledge of APEX
• Salesforce Administrator certification or Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration certification
• Exposure to distributed 3-tier architecture, ideally J2EE
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Good listening skills and good teaching skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong aptitude for analytical concepts, demonstrated leadership ability, strong verbal and electronic communication skills
• Strong customer focus, excellent teamwork abilities and at the same time dynamic and self-directed – ability to work independently with little direct supervision
• Time management skills are a must, as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
• Previous consulting experience or customer service experience in an international company is preferred
• Previous SaaS or Cloud based Software Experience a plus
• Excellent business and day to day usage of English is vital (written and spoken) | German and/or French of advantage
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send your CV in English by applying online.
All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).