Latona Development, an international consultancy and software development company, is a partner to the European Commission and our job opportunities relate to large-scale IT projects that ensure the information infrastructure of the EU.
• Management of information security and business continuity across
organizational business processes and information systems;
• Develop security controls and perform risk assessments;
• Develop Information Security Management System (ISMS) procedures;
• Draft security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in accordance with ISO27001;
• Develop security plans and documentation (e.g. risk treatment plans, security test plans);
• Develop business continuity and disaster recovery plans;
• Perform security assessments and audits;
• Perform ISMS control audits and gap assessments;
• Provide assistance in formal accreditation process for Information Systems.