• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Responsible for the design, implementation and operations management of the Identity, Infrastructure and Cloud platforms that enable key business services to the company;
• Ensuring that server Infrastructure and services meet the business's internal and external service level agreements;
• Contributing to technical roadmaps for aspects of the company's hosting infrastructure;
• Analysing current Infrastructure usage and preventing technical debt;
• Managing group incidents and tickets;
• Proactively raising, planning, coordinating and executing change management activities;
• Acting as the escalation point for incidents and service requests not resolved in Tier 1 and 2 organizations;
• Maintaining professional relationships with Tier 4 OE Support and suppliers;
• Be aware of ITIL, COBIT, Agile & Togaf processes;
• Contribute to Global Technical Standards and documentation.
• Able to deal with ambiguity;
• Able to work with all levels of business stakeholders;
• Translate business outcomes into technical requirements;
• Manage relationships with suppliers;
• Ownership of problems.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in IT Operations;
• Azure Cloud Operations experience;
• Support of Azure IaaS, PaaS & SaaS technologies;
• Azure ARM templates;
• Azure networking, security and deployments;
• Active Directory administration ;
• Windows Server operating systems;
• Scripting and automation tools such as PowerShell and DSC;
• Ability to manage key relationships with internal and External IT stakeholders;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix risks and own resolution;
• Working within multi-national companies;
• Experience in cloud migrations will be considered an advantage.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).