Azure Training provided by the company to up-skill all
interested C#/.NET Developers.
• The world’s largest Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Build innovative solutions for our customers delivering them business value;
• Inspire our customers, helping them understand the art of the possible within the Azure integration space;
• Design and develop Azure cloud-native applications with underlying micro-services Azure-based architecture;
• Provide consulting and support to our customers, mapping their business processes, capturing their requirements, and bringing them to reality;
• Be comfortable working using agile methodologies and application lifecycle management techniques;
• Get to be part of a supportive and enthusiastic team working with blue-chip customers on exciting projects;
• Have the opportunity to work in international teams with colleagues from across Europe.
• 3 years of hands-on integration experience;
• Knowledge of various architecture patterns and styles, microservices, event-driven service-oriented & serverless;
• Good communication, and relationship-building skills;
• Good written and spoken English. (German is considered a bonus);
• Knowledge about continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environment;
• Good experience in defining, documenting, and delivering cloud integration solutions.
• Hybrid integration;
• Experience in one or more of Event Hub / Event Grid, API Management, REST, Cloud-Native technologies;
• .Net (C#);
• Microservices Architecture, Containers;
• Database experience.
Preferable Skills (Bonus):
• One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute);
• One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject);
• Database experience: Azure SQL, NoSQL – Cosmos / Mongo DB;
- Application Security
- Agile / Scrum
- TDD (Test-driven development)
- SOLID principles
- Unit Testing
- Understands and uses software patterns.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).