Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
Being part of the HR team, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders
• Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines
(Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, People
Analytics) for an assigned group of employees.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on feedback and experience with customers.
• Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
• Preparing accurate reports and documents for external authorities (social security, income tax, etc.).
• Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
• Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business