For CallFlow “R&D” department we are looking for interns who
are willing to develop as QA in a company that is growing even
If you wish to work with great colleagues, where the values are to:
- “respect” the others;
- be “united” with all the callflows;
- be “passionate” about doing your tasks and ready to learn new stuff;
- “make it happen”.
If you are:
- Not studying at the present moment (neither at a university, nor at high school);
- Younger than 29;
- You don’t have experience in the IT.
And if you:
- are interested in testing;
- enjoy identifying technical problems;
- want to learn how technical documentation is written and how to communicate with the team on technical issues;
- and you know some English.
The job is to develop/test CallFlow products/solutions as a part of the R&D team.
Callflow is a software company, so if you wish to eventually start career in the software industry we can provide appropriate mentoring.
If it sounds like you, just send us your CV/Resume/Portfolio.