Jordan Sheppard is a Global Executive Search practice with
dedicated consultants operating across eight vertical markets.
Having completed assignments in more than 100 countries in EMEA,
APAC and Americas, the group continues to be the preferred search
partner to both major international conglomerates and
entrepreneurial / PE firms. During the last fifteen years, Jordan
Sheppard has perfected a sniper approach to understanding corporate
talent alongside the psychology behind working with people.
We build trust with our business partners and are committed to continually evolving the working practices and efficiencies of the business. Hiring the most talented leaders enables our clients to achieve their full potential impacting bottom line results, influencing communities and the lives of millions around the world. Their Head Office is based in the UK offering services related to Executive Search, Business Intelligence and Market Intelligence and Merger Acquisitions. The company is looking to recruit International Executive Researchers to join their research team in their office in Sofia.
You will be responsible for conducting research and outbound
calling on a daily bases to collect the relevant information needed
for assignments related to Executive Recruitment, Business and
Market Intelligence and Merger Acquisitions.
• Contact international companies by telephone and compile reports on business structure and competitors. Identifying the relevant people working within the target companies and their contact numbers
• Utilise all sources available such as the internet, company database and telephone research to put together a list of high calibre potential candidates who match the skills, knowledge and experience of the job role presented by the client
• Participate in the pre-selection stages of the evaluation process of contenders to be placed at client organizations
• Map out identified candidates against open projects and/or leads
• Market out top profiles towards target companies
• Participate in market research and business intelligence for specific niche industries and regions
• Achieve individual and team objectives regarding assigned projects and deadlines
• Get involved in candidate and client communication and business correspondence
• Be proactive in finding new leads for future business
• Plan and organise workloads in order to meet project deadlines and update the database
• Report results to internal and external customers