Who we are?
Consultancy company with best in class expertise and strong experience
in Telecommunications & IT areas
The main activities of GAIMS are focused in fixed and mobile services providers, cable and OTT companies. We are consulting our clients how to develop their new business streams and to redesign the existing ones for getting best value of the invested money.
Please visit our WEB site http://www.gaims.net
The IP Network Engineer within the IP Networks team will be working
as part of an existing team involved in the design, upgrade and
support of core IP/MPLS and Optical network elements.
S/he will work closely with members of other technical teams (TV/Voice/Mobile/Data Centre) as well as provide support to other teams within the company. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a challenging, specialised and constantly changing environment, where you will have an important role in the direction and progress of the company’s technical strategy. The role requires strong communication skills, strong troubleshooting skills and a willingness to constantly learn new technologies in order to handle any new technical requirements or troubleshoot issues that may arise on a day-to-day basis.
Qualifications, Specific Skills & Experience required for the role:
• A Degree in a telecommunication related field.
• At least two years of experience working in a telecommunication or related environment.
• Cisco certification or alternative is an advantage.
• Strong understanding and practical experience in IP routing, switching areas. Knowledges in OSPF, BGP and MPLS
• Experience with designing, developing and deployment plans for network upgrades.
• Testing and deployment of new technologies and equipment.
• Strong network troubleshooting skills, to be able to assess and resolve complex networking issues quickly.
• Strong documentation skills and attention to detail.
• Able to research/assess new networking technologies with minimum supervision.
• Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results.
• A good command of the English language.