Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people
and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services
for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help
communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises
deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists
and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies
that will increasingly transform the way people and things
communicate and connect.
Work in a team or independently for integration, commissioning of services, configurations implementation and technical support for Nokia and sometimes third-party solutions for IP/MPLS networks and IP solutions (like BNG, Video, SeGW, WLAN, IPSEC, MSE, MBH, DPI). This job includes design, integration, problems resolution, software updates, new product introduction (demo/trials) and technical customer support. Will be part of the IP Routing team, will be receiving assignments to perform activities for all our customers, mainly in Europe but also in Middle East and Africa.
This position provides a unique membership of a highly skilled IP community of Nokia and provides an excellent opportunity of career development.
- Theoretical and practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge of the
- 3 years (or more) experience in IP area;
- Cisco and/or Juniper or ALU/Nokia certificate (CCIE/JNCIE/SRA) or equivalent proven experience is strongly desirable;
- Linux/Unix good skills and experience;
- Good Knowledge of Routing and IP/MPLS Network Protocols (ISIS/OSPF, BGP, LDP, RSVP/TEMCAST, QoS);
- Knowledge of hypervisors, like KVM, VMware;
- Experience / knowledge in Packet Core (ePC – Evolved Packet Core) and virtualization, SDN, Cloud is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience in using various test and measurement equipment, like Spirent, IXIA;
- Ability and willingness to learn by himself, effectively and quickly;
- Customer orientation, good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong team-player, flexible, easy trainee, capable of self-studying;
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to work independently;
- A flexible, positive and creative attitude to change;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Languages: English – excellent, spoken and written;
- Other languages (French, Spanish, Italian, German) is a plus;
-Be ready for business trips in Europe and the rest of the world, on a punctual basis.