• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Managing a set of contractual obligations and services;
• Ensuring ITIL processes are devolved and maintained across Outsource Partners and retained organization work effectively for IT and the business;
• Be the SPOC (single point of contact) and SME (subject matter expert) for the operational IT around the applications in scope; ensures processes and procedures with Vendors for continuity, incident management, problem management and change management and other ITIL processes;
• The IT Vendor Management for Vendors in scope;
• Contributing to the successful delivery of functional targets;
• Support the process of sourcing new Vendors, assisting to negotiate the best commercial and operational deals through the provision and analysis of relevant data;
• Acting as the initial point of escalation for all contract and governance issues;
• Enabling the acquisition of new products and services from vendors;
• For process improvement and/or project work – utilizing and coordinating resources in order to deliver;
• Analysing data to enable the identification of cost drivers and then working with stakeholders, delivery teams, etc to optimize services;
• Supporting the Global Applications Operations Manager in the continuous development of the Global IT recharge model and the underlying Billing Model with the key IT Vendors for the application portfolio;
• Measuring and validating the actual application license utilization within the system landscape;
• Supporting the annual internal and external IT Audit;
• Drive transitioning existing services from the in-house providers to external Vendors.
• Fluently English in speaking and writing;
• Proven experience with ITIL v3 or v4 best practices or working in a service management environment is nice to have;
• Proven knowledge or experience of SM tools, technologies and SM/ITIL methods in the remit of Global Service Delivery;
• Ability to manage key relationships with internal and External IT stakeholders;
• Background in information technology with a clear understanding of the challenges of operational IT, information management and modern Cloud infrastructures and services;
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix operational IT issues with Vendors;
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).