What they are:
• A global company with more than 150 offices around the World | and they focus on sustainability
• A multinational team full of young professionals
• A competitive remuneration package | What about annual bonuses; life insurance; food and transportation programs etc…
Something more about the team:
IT Employee Services team is leading digital workplace, Human Resources, Communication, Low-code and Robotic Process Automation programs at the Company
...And the role:
• Responsibility for leading the development of software of the IT Employee Services, including cloud applications and web-based applications
• The Manager will be a key member of a team that will architect, design and develop new product applications and business solutions
• Close work with Solution Managers, Architects, Developers, and management team | you will apply software development best practices in an agile environment, while always focusing on delivering high-value to improve our customers’ businesses
• Bbuild and maintain solutions based on functional requirements prepared by/with the Business analysts | You are able to translate business requirements, create robust technical designs, develop logical technical processes, implement and maintain IT solutions
• Customer oriented | you seek at finding solutions and designs that are ergonomic, that meet business and end-users needs | You ensure documentation is up to date and that the applications’ performance metrics meet stated targets
• Lead the implementation of software solution based on agile & DevOps methodologies.
• Create requirement analysis and software specifications for area of responsibility
• Provide technical and best practices guidance to junior software engineers & business analyst
• Estimate effort for developments and collaborate updating the development project schedule
• Deliver high-quality software on time and on budget
• Take over responsibility for a specific area of software development within a project
• Actively communicates about the work and project status
• Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
• Continuously look for process improvements and new tools to increase efficiency and productivity
• Create and maintain documentation for configuration throughout the system development lifecycle
• Assist in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guideline
• 2 to 3 years experience in managing software development teams using Agile methodology
• 5+ years experience as a software developer of web-based applications
• Expertise in conducting daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives
• Knowledge of BPM, Low-Code development or Robotic process automation is a plus.
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Agile software development cycle tools
• Good understanding of continuous integration principles, including automated unit testing, automated deployment, real-time testing and diagnosis
• Good written and oral communications skills.
• Should be a team player, with excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to influence and have impact beyond own area of responsibility.
• Consults and makes recommendations to management on significant issues
• Fast learner, Ability to learn new technologies & concepts.
• Languages: English (Fluent)
• Education: Master in computer science
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).