• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Provide support to the Global IT Function (primarily servicing the Global IT Operations team) by carrying out administrative duties related to the raising of purchase orders (and associated goods receipting) for 3rd party goods/services;
• Organizing and storing documents;
• Making purchase orders (within SAP or QAD systems), advising on approval flows and status, updating records, and responding to order issues where required;
• Running of purchase order reports and analysis ensuring distribution across the stakeholders;
• Be the first point of contact for all purchase order system issues ;
• Advise the system users and approvers on how to resolve any BAU issues relating to settings such as delegation of authority in the system;
• Deliver in accordance with the purchase order policies related to IB financial policies and ensure compliance with the agreed process and procedure;
• Work closely with the stakeholders in the Global IT team, and other relevant stakeholders to execute and coordinate their responsibilities;
• Have a can-do attitude with the enthusiasm and persistence to support the stakeholders to achieve a good outcome;
• Have excellent organization skills, strong team working and a customer service ethic and be comfortable utilizing multiple purchase order applications;
• Be comfortable in a global office environment coordinating on a daily basis with multiple IT hubs and thinking logically through issues;
• Have an aptitude for maths and can take initiative to resolve any order queries or related issues as and when they arise.
• Fluently English in speaking and writing;
• Experience with raising purchase orders and goods receipting within SAP & QAD systems or any other system;
• Highly organized self-starter;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• A proactive, can-do attitude with a strong customer service mentality;
• Experienced and comfortable in a corporate and global environment;
• Pragmatic mindset and comfortable operating to deadlines;
• Comfortable prioritizing demands from a number of stakeholders;
• Experience with ServiceNow will be considered a plus;
• Experience dealing with suppliers will be considered a plus.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).