• Define project scope;
• Plan resources, people, budget;
• Create project plan including a timeline;
• Project controlling and reporting;
• Define internal and external sourcing channels with required skills and availability;
• Partner management;
• Receive and manage project/business requests and analyze and validate them applying IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture principles;
• Identify training requirements, implement lessons learned to remain up to date on the technology side;
• Attend trainings and use project management framework and methodology;
• Handover to “business as usual”/operations after project closure.
• Proven track record in project management for at least one of the following areas: IT Security, cloud (Azure and AWS), application harmonization, infrastructure;
• Proven knowledge of Microsoft 365 and Jira/Confluence;
• Project management experience and organizational skills;
• Coordinating people from various other business units, work in a multicultural matrix organization;
• Strong communication skills;
• Fluent in English;
• Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally;
• Willingness to continuously learn and stay up to date with technology.
Additional skills to complete your profile:
• Project management certification (e.g., PMP) is a plus;
• Management of global teams is a benefit;
• Agile and lean practices are a plus;
• IT background;
• Cost management/budget.
What they can offer:
• An opportunity to work on some of the most important and challenging products used by large enterprises all over the world;
• Excellent remuneration package with additional social and medical benefits;
• Work-life balance - 25 days of vacation, flexible working hours, home office policy;
• Well-defined career and personal development opportunities in a wide range of technology areas;
• Regular training and team building events;
• A sustainable job in a global environment;
• Fun and comfortable working atmosphere.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).