The American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria (AmCham) is one
of the leading business organizations in the country whose
priorities are related to the development of strategic
relationships between Bulgaria and the United States of America.
The Chamber has over 350 American, Bulgarian, and multinational
member companies operating in the country.
The Chamber is looking for a Junior Communications Specialist to become part of their team.
The perfect candidate is goal-oriented, result-oriented and is not afraid to take responsibility. He/she has an impeccable business ethic and wants to develop himself/herself as well as AmCham’s team. He/she has excellent communication skills, is creative and proactive.
- Be involved in activities related to AmCham’s communications plan and strategy;
- Manage the Chamber’s digital platform (website, bulletin, social media profiles);
- Create different content;
- Assist in event management;
- Be the point of contact for media communication, internal and external communication;
- Communicate with members of AmCham;
- Gather data, make reports and analyses.
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: PR, Media and Communications, Marketing, etc.;
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Good command of Office 365, WordPress and MailChimp;
- Experience in managing social media profiles;
- Excellent written and spoken Bulgarian and English language.
What they offer:
- A place to grow and learn;
- Good remuneration package and salary;
- Work from home option;
- A chance to meet new people and be part of the Bulgarian business environment.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).