Jordan Sheppard is a Global Executive Search practice Headquartered
out of the UK with dedicated consultants operating across eight
vertical markets. Having completed assignments in more than 100
countries. The group continues to be the preferred search partner
to both major international conglomerates and entrepreneurial /
Private Equity firms between 1 and a 100 billion.
During the last twenty plus years, Jordan Sheppard has perfected a unique sniper approach to understanding corporate talent alongside the psychology behind working with people. Our expertise in identifying talent globally complements an extensive network of international professionals developed through a proactive and unique methodology based on market intelligence, competitor assessment, recommendations and referrals.
We build trust with our business partners and are committed to continuously evolving our working practices and challenging the status quo. Hiring natural leaders with the power to inspire, drive change and create real energy enables our clients to achieve their full potential impacting bottom line results, influencing communities and the lives of millions around the world.
Our vision is to create a hybrid specialist search firm that successfully combines the sector skills of boutique firms with the global delivery of larger, generalist, firms. This transformation will be driven by both acquisitive as well as organic growth in both the company’s core sectors and the establishment of new capabilities in aligned sectors.
To support the organic growth potential of the business we are looking to rejuvenate our Bulgarian Center of Excellence and a team of talented Junior Recruiter that would be provided the runway for future career development.
To support the Key Account Managers on the delivery of projects in
the areas of Executive Recruitment, Mergers & Acquisitions,
Executive Success and Business & Market Intelligence for key
global clients establishing and providing information on
industries, companies and individuals in order to deliver the
-project successfully and on time.
• Lead market research and business intelligence for specific niche industries and regions.
• Utilise all sources available such as the internet, company database and telephone research to
put together a list of high calibre potential candidates who match the skills, knowledge and
experience of the job role presented by the client.
• Identify the relevant people working within the target companies and their contact numbers.
• Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements.
• Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards.
• Proactively manage and maintain our database of candidates.
• Achieve individual and team objectives regarding assigned projects and deadlines.
• Creating executive profiles based on CVs and interview notes.